Tamiya 1/48 Grumman F-14A Tomcat
Tamiya is releasing a new 1/48 scale F-14 kit
- 373 parts in light grey plastic (257 for the airframe plus 116 for weapons);
- Six parts in clear plastic;
- Five screws; two washers; four polythene caps;
- One masking sheet;
- Two decal sheets: Two USN high visibility Tomcats from VF-84 and VF-2, and one desert camo Iran Air Force markings;
- Canopy open or closed;
- Wings swept forward or back;
- Fuel probe deployed or stowed away;
- TF-30 engine nozzles open or closed;
- Positionable horizontal stabilizers;
- Air-to-air ordnance that can be configured in multiple load outs.
Eduard has released a much improved version of the 2014 1/48 scale BF 109 G-6 kit with new styrene parts.
- Dimensional errors have been corrected;
- Increased level of detail;
- Crisper surface features like panel lines and rivets.
Impressive features that let you make virtually every variant:
- Colour photo-etched parts;
- Die-cut self-adhesive canopy masks;
- Separate control surfaces;
- Framed and Erla canopies (three styles of Erla hoods);
- Standard and tall tail;
- Long and short tail wheel;
- Battery-box cover;
- Under wing cannon gondola;
- Alternative propeller blades;
- Trop filter and supercharger intakes;
- Tyres, hubs and oil cooler housings, aerial masts and bomb racks.