Badger's Stynylrez Primer
Badger Air-Brush Stynylrez water based acrylic polyurethane primer has hit the modelling scene by storm.
- Self leveling primer simple and easy application detail enhancing coverage
- Excellent adhesion and durability,
- Dries to a hard flat finish,
- For use on plastics, metals, woods, resin, various other substrates,
- Simple and easy clean up,
- "The perfect prime, every time" available in white, gray, black and hull red.
It may seem thick, but it is meant to be shot through your airbrush at 20-30 psi with a .5 needle. You can, of course, thin it down, but that may not be the best choice.
What is excellent about this product is that you can sand it almost immediately. This answers the complaints we heard about sanding AK's and Vallejo's primers. Also of note, is that even though the primer seems so thick it cleans up very easily from your airbrush.